Eggplant tajine with apricots and chickpeas
A delicious Middle Eastern recipe with tajine cooked aubergine and apricots. Healthy, fast and real comfort food!
What you need
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ketoembar
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric (yellow root)
- 8 dried apricots cut into strips
- 150 grams of mushrooms, cut into thick slices
- 1 can of tomato cubes
- 1 can of chickpeas weighing 400g, drained and rinsed clean
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
How you make it
Fry the aubergine in 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add a splash of water regularly until it is soft (about 10 minutes). Set aside. Heat the rest of the oil and fry the onion and the garlic with the spices. Fry the mushrooms. Add the apricots, tomato cubes, bouillon cubes and 200 milliliters of water and cook for 10 minutes. Add the eggplant and the chickpeas and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve with a fresh salad and enjoy!
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.