A warming, nourishing and above all filling evening meal. A bit spicey, with all the goodness of the vegetables and shrimps! The recipe comes from Bodile Overdevest Foodstuff. Clean-Challenge Proof, pure and unprocessed.
For 2-4 servings:
- 1 white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 400 g pumpkin
- 1 eggplant
- 1 pointed pepper
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 50 g Chef's Choise red curry paste
- 250 g prawns (MSC)
- 75 g black rice per person
How to make:
1. Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Fry the onion in a large pan until lightbrown. Then add the garlic.
2. Dice the bell pepper and pumpkin. Cut the eggplant into some larger pieces than the pepper and pumpkin - this shrinks a lot.
Add the vegetables to the onion and garlic. Continue baking. Then add the coconut milk, diced tomatoes and curry paste. The longer this simmer, the more the flavor absorbs. However, it does its job with simmering for about 30-50 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the package.
5. Only add the prawns 10 minutes before you want to serve the curry. These are also shrinking nicely.
6. Delicious with some roasted cashew nuts and coriander! Enjoy your meal.