Sugar is the main focus of the foundation be sugarfree. Sufficient and good sleep, targeted exercise and choosing the right diet with less sugar are the points of attention.
In our web app, you will find a questionnaire under ‘my foundation’ that serves as the basis for determining your foundation. This enables us to provide you with targeted advice on body, food & mind, and supplements, and helps identify which tools suit you best. The questionnaire and foundations have been compiled by a team of physiotherapists, hormone factor trainers, dietitians, psychologists, and coaches.
Plan body | be sugarfree
- Choose a strength programme for your personal workout in the hot cabin. | 2 times a week.
- Use the trx and/or strength zone. | 2 times a week.
- Intensive cabin, studio or outdoor class such as hiit. | 2 times a week.
- Yin or restorative yoga or a meditation session | 1 – 3 times a week.
- Plan a bodycoaching in to discuss your personal sport plan.
Frequency of exercise and tips
Train mainly the large muscle groups and make sure you plan 48 hours of rest in between intensive trainings. Challenging yourself is important but make sure you don’t run out of breath. Train 3 times a week or more often.
Plan food | be sugarfree
- Sugarless | A monthly plan to help reduce sweet cravings.
- Basic nutrition, eventually in combination with Strong and Nutritious. | A good basis is important.
- Plan a foodcoaching to discuss your food diary and to help you become more aware of your sugar consumption.
Ensure stable and even blood sugar levels through always combining fast carbohydrates with fats and proteins. Spread your sandwich, for example, with nut spread. Or eat fruit with a handful of nuts. Eat plenty of fibre in the form of vegetables and don’t eat too frequently. Wait at least half an hour after meals or snacks before eating something else. Eat yoghurt or soup and see if that helps to lessen the appetite. Don’t smoke, not even sometimes.
Fruit juices, sugar, coffee, alcohol and starchy products
Plan mind | be sugarfree
- Change your behaviour | Learn to deal with temptation and the desire to eat.
- Sleeping well | Ensure you get a good nights rest.
- Plan a lifestylecoaching in to discuss your personal mind goals.
Be careful with sugar consumption and screen use before sleeping. Make sure you get eight hours sleep a night.