Strengthen and lengthen your body! bbb offers hot pilates in the hot cabin.
Pilates is a movement method in which the focus lies in controlled exercises. It”s main focus is on strengthening the core and increasing it’s flexibility. Your core encompasses the stomach muscles, lower back muscles, pelvic floor muscles, buttock muscles and the muscles around the hips.
Hot Pilates is a dynamic and intense fitness practice that combines traditional Pilates movements with the added element of heat. Conducted in a hot cabin, the elevated temperature enhances flexibility, promotes detoxification through increased sweating, and intensifies the overall workout.
This challenging fusion of core-strengthening Pilates exercises, cardio elements, and heat creates a unique and effective fitness experience. The warmth encourages muscles to relax and allows for deeper stretching, while also boosting metabolism. Hot Pilates enthusiasts often praise the practice for its ability to sculpt lean muscles, improve posture, and provide a rejuvenating, full-body workout.
Pyhsical complaints are prevented and can even disappear altogether through this concentrated and calm manner of training. With pilates the body & mind work together to create a mental balance. Pilates is suitable for people who are fit but also for those with physical complaints or limitations.
Hot pilates by yourself and groupclasses
You can join our hot pilates groupclasses or a pilates by yourself. Through the combination of warmth and motion the blood circulation improves. The warmth also stimulates fat burning. Your body has to work harder in the heat, so you have faster results. Above all, it is wonderfully relaxing.
Benefits of exercise in heat
- A warm-up is redundant. In 30 minutes you’ll be ready.
- It has a cleansing effect. You perspire rapidly by the heat.
- Little to no risk of injuries, because you exercise lying down and there is supervision.
- The warmth stimulates fat burning. Your body has to work harder in the heat, so you have faster results.
- The warmth and motion improve blood circulation.
- Certainly not unimportant: we know from experience that many women find exercising whilst lying down in warmth enjoyable.