With the foundation be happy, attention to yourself and making room for emotions is the most important thing. Take care of yourself by eating nutritious food and exercising regularly. Female support is supportive in your cycle!
In our web app, you will find a questionnaire under ‘my foundation’ that serves as the basis for determining your foundation. This enables us to provide you with targeted advice on body, food & mind, and supplements, and helps identify which tools suit you best. The questionnaire and foundations have been compiled by a team of physiotherapists, hormone factor trainers, dietitians, psychologists, and coaches.
Plan body | be happy
- Personal workout of your own choice in the hot cabin 3 and/or classes with awareness such as yoga | balance | 2 or 3 times a week.
- Intensive classes, such as hiit| trx | bootcamp. Choose a class that makes you feel happy. | Once a week.
- Short cardio training after your workout. After 10 minutes of cardio training your mood improves. It is also effective to do an interval with a short interval ‘rest’ (or slower movement). | 2 times a week.
- Plan a bodycoaching in to discuss your personal sport plan.
Frequency of exercise, rest and tips
Exercise 2 to 4 times a week. Plan 48 hours of rest in between intensive trainings. Train once a week outside, such as boot camp or jogging. Walking or bicycling outside is also good!
Plan food | be happy
- Start & Motivation | Good nutrition plan to lose weight.
- Basic nutrition | Preference list | A good foundation and variation is important.
- Plan a foodcoaching in to discuss your food diary and to look at when and why you eat.
Coffee, alcohol and soya products. Soya can result in an increase of oestrogen.
Fibre and cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, cabbage, radish, kale). Cruciferous vegetables contain DIM, a fyto nutrient that can help the body to better digest and process oestrogen.
Tip: Female support helps with mood swings during the menstrual cycle.
Plan mind | be happy
- Meditate | Regulate your emotions by staying in contact with your feelings. Make use of guided meditations.
- Be kind to yourself | View possible fluctuating emotions without making judgement.
- Changing behaviour | Emotional eating | Learn to deal with temptation.
- Plan a lifestylecoaching to discuss your personal mind goals.
Attention and rest
Pay attention to yourself, do something everyday that makes you happy and make sure you get enough sunlight. Sunlight is good for your mood! Sleep at least eight hours a night in a dark bedroom and avoid screens before going to sleep.