coaching diarybreak patterns
Do you ever use a coaching diary? Once you know what steps you are going to take, know that relapse, procrastination and resistance are part of behavioral change. Without stagnation, behavioral change is impossible. So don’t worry, see it as an opportunity to break patterns.
Use answers to the questions in this coaching diary as a starting point to brainstorm with a coach.
The answers to these questions can help you get back on track in your process. Schedule an appointment with one of the bbb coaches for a ’10 minute lifestyle coaching’. In it you discuss your stagnation and goals and you make new agreements together to get moving.
Questions coaching diary
- What do you want to achieve? What are your goals in terms of weight, lifestyle, health and behavior?
- What obstacles do you encounter in achieving your goals? Where does the shoe pinch?
- What stands in the way of achieving your goals? What solutions can you think of to improve this? What could you do to get around the barriers?
- What do you need to achieve your goals? How have you managed to achieve goals in this area before?
- What did you do differently then? Could that be another method? What are you going to work on specifically?