This foundation mama is all about your newborn baby and everything that goes with it. Sufficient exercise, choosing the right diet and meditation are points of attention in this phase of life. Female support provides support in this phase.
In our web app, you will find a questionnaire under ‘my foundation’ that serves as the basis for determining your foundation. This enables us to provide you with targeted advice on body, food & mind, and supplements, and helps identify which tools suit you best. The questionnaire and foundations have been compiled by a team of physiotherapists, hormone factor trainers, dietitians, psychologists, and coaches.
Plan body | mama
- For your personal workout in the hot cabin choose Mama NB (after birth). | 2 times a week.
- Build up your condition with cardio or a cabin or studio class (hot)HIIT or bootcamp. | Once a week.
- To strengthen the pelvic floor muscles try a (hot) pilates class in the cabin or studio.| Once a week.
- Plan a bodycoaching in to discuss your personal sport plan.
Frequency of exercise and tips
Train 2 or 3 times a week of average intensity. Regular training encourages fat burning, strengthens the revalidation process and gives extra energy. Take into consideration any physical complaints such as pelvic problems or caesarean when choosing a programme.
Plan food | mama
- Read the bbb pregnancy book and go through the Inspiration list and Preference list.
- Nutrition & pregnancy | Also whilst breast feeding.
- After breast feeding follow the Basic nutrition.
- Plan a foodcoaching to discuss your personal food goals.
Preferably not whilst breast feeding
Spicy herbs, caffeine and alcohol.
Extra fluids, fruit, vegetables, legumes, beans, nuts, full grains (buckwheat and millet), leafy vegetables, calcium rich vegetables such as broccoli, kale and turnips.
Tip: Female support helps with mood swings.
Plan mind | be happy
- Plan at least one part of a day, every week, for yourself to relax.
- Ensure that you have extra help for the housework and to help look after your baby.
- Meditate regularly. This helps to reduce stress, mood swings and sleeping issues.
- Plan a lifestylecoaching in to discuss your personal mind goals.
Rest and planning
Take on less responsibilities, focus on your real priorities and don’t plan too many things in a day. Go to bed early to try and compensate for the broken nights. Share the nights with your partner so that you can get a full night’s sleep every second night. When extremely tired, try and have an afternoon nap.