Orange on top with this delicious orange soup! This soup consists of carrot, ginger and mango. Enjoy!
What you need
- 1 large onion, peeled and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and bruised
- 3 inches of ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of deodorized coconut oil
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 4 carrots, scraped and cut into slices
- 1/2 mango (or 1 large apple), peeled and chopped
- 1 chili pepper, halved, seed strips removed
- 1 vegetable stock cube (bio)
- few sprigs of coriander, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 150 milliliters of coconut milk
How you make it
Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Fry the onion and garlic with the ginger. Add the carrot slices, the mango pieces, the cup of red lentils, and the stock cube. Add 800 milliliters of water and bring everything to the boil. Let it simmer for 10 minutes, add the pepper and let it simmer for another 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk and season with sea salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat, fish the ginger and pepper out of the soup and puree with a hand blender. Serve with the fresh coriander leaves on top.
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.