Are you going on a picnic, birthday party or do you just need a quick and healthy lunch? This nutritious and delicious chickpea salad with corn and cherry tomatoes is a real hit!
What you need
- 100 gram chick peas
- 3 spring onions
- 50 gram corn
- 50 gram peas
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- handful of fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- handful of unroasted almonds
How you make it
1. Chop the spring onions and cherry tomatoes into pieces.
2. Place the chick peas, spring onions, peas and cherry tomatoes in a bowl.
3. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and maple syrup in a small bowl.
4. Mix the dressing through the chick pea salad.
5. Finely chop the basil leaves and sprinkle over the salad together with the almonds.
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.