Thai pumpkin currysoup
Fancy a spicy soup? Then try this delicious Thai pumpkin curry soup with red curry paste. Not only healthy but also very tasty!
What you need (for 4 persons)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable or sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons of Thai red curry paste
- medium sized pumpkin (about 500g) peeled, pitted and cut into pieces
- 200 milliliters of coconut milk
- 200 milliliters of vegetable stock
- 140 grams of green beans or haricots verts
- 250 grams of pineapple in pieces
- coriander leaves, chopped
How you make it
Place the pumpkin in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes, then let it cool down and then easily peel and cut into pieces. Heat the oil in a wok or pan. Fry the onion for 5 minutes. Stir in the red curry paste and add the pumpkin, coconut milk and stock. Let this simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the pumpkin is tender. Cook the beans for 5 minutes and put them in the pumpkin. Stir in the pineapple and coriander (keep some for the garnish) and let it cook for a few minutes until the pineapple is also warm. Sprinkle with some coriander leaves and serve the curry soup in bowls.
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.