Healthy coco snacks
For a snack, treat yourself to these delicious coco snack. A treat that's not too sweet and ideal for in between meals or after your (online) workout!
What you need (for about eight pieces)
- 50 gram grated coconut and about 20 gr extra to roll the balls in
- 60 gram buckwheat flakes. Oatmeal is also possible!
- 40 gram chickpeas (from a pot)
- 140 gram fresh dates (without pit)
- juice and rind from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs (optional)
- pinch of cinnamon
How you make it
Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until fine. The mix doesn't need to be really smooth but can have chunks in it. Place the rest of the grated coconut on a plate. Make about eight balls from the mix. Place the balls one for one in the grated coconut and press/roll slightly.
Place the balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Then they are ready to eat! Keep the balls covered in the freezer.
Enjoy! Recipe and picture belong to @annavanneerven
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.