hot cabin workout
Unique to bbb is that you exercise in a hot cabin. Exercising in warmth is good for the circulation, stimulates the fat burning process, works in a cleansing manner and is good for your muscles. Above all, it is wonderfully relaxing!
At bbb you can follow your own individual programme in the hot cabin. You can also join a class such as the invigorating hot HIIT, a lovely hot pilates or a pleasant hot cabin yoga.
Exercising in the hot cabin at bbb is short and intensive: 30 minutes. Our coaches ensure that you get the most out of yourself in that half hour. Due to the warmth and personal coaching, exercising at bbb is very safe for your body with virtually little or no risk of injuries. You can decide how warm you would like your cabin to be. The cabin can be heated to a maximum of 50 degrees.
Why is sports in a hot cabin good for you?
- A warm-up is redundant. In 30 minutes you'll be ready.
- It has a cleansing effect. You perspire rapidly by the heat.
- Little to no risk of injuries, because you exercise lying down and there is supervision.
- The warmth stimulates fat burning. Your body has to work harder in the heat, so you have faster results.
- The warmth and motion improve blood circulation.
- Certainly not unimportant: we know from experience that many women find exercising whilst lying down in warmth enjoyable.
We also offer different styles of yoga, Pilates and HIIT in our studio, outdoor workouts, food- and lifestylecoaching and every season we offer an inspirational challenge.
You're welcome to come and see if exercising in the warmth is something for you. A trial class can be booked here. During a trial class you are able to train shortly in the warmth and able to experience our professional and friendly approach. A trial class is free of charge and lasts about 45 minutes.