Colorful wok vegetables with tofu or tempeh and noodles
A tasty wok recipe with colorful vegetables, tofu and noodles. Simple and delicious!
What do you need (for 2 persons)
- 120 gram buckwheat pasta (nature store) or possibly. unpolished rice
- 200 grams tofu or tempeh, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon of coconut fat / butter for baking
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into large strips
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and cut into fine pieces
- 1 yellow + 1 red pepper, seeds removed and cut into cubes
- 1/2 bowl of snow peas
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- fresh coriander
How you make it
Cook the buckwheat pasta. Mix the soy sauce with the lime juice in a glass. Heat a wok pan with a little butter / coconut fat and fry the tofu / tempeh for a short while. They must not be fully cooked yet. Remove from the pan and set aside. In the same pan: fry the onions and the garlic, add the peppers and stir for 1 minute. Then add the snow peas and wok for another minute (if it gets too dry, add a dash of water in between). Pour the soy-lime sauce into the pan, add the tofu or tempeh on top and mix everything together. Spread over 2 bowls and serve with the sesame seeds and coriander leaves on top.
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.