Are you going on a picnic, birthday party or do you just need a quick and healthy lunch? Give this delicious and nutritious recipe for tabbouleh with bulgur, cucumber and tomatoes a try. You will love it!
What you need
- 2 cups of bulgur
- 1 cucumber halved with the seeds removed
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half with seeds removed
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of smooth parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch of mint, washed, stalks removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper
How you make it
Cook the bulgur according to the instructions and allow to cool. In the meantime, slice the cucumber and tomatoes into small cubes and mix together with the spring onions, fresh herbs and olive oil in a large bowl. Add the bulgur, mix well and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
For a quicker version replace the bulgur with couscous. You only need to soak couscous shortly in water.
All recipes from bbb health boutique are tasty, healthy and plant-based. Here you will find an overview of all our delicious recipes.