Four bean salad with beef tomatoes and watercress
This filling salad can be kept for a few days. It is just ideal for making the day ahead for next days lunch.
What do you need
For 4 people. This recipe is from Sla | Organic Salad Bar.
- 200ml plant-based or normal yoghurt, lemon & olive oil dressing
- 1 pot of chickpeas, drained 240g
- 1 pot of borlotti beans, drained 240g
- 1 pot of azuki beans, drained 240g
- 200g frozen garden beans
- 3 beef tomatoes
- 1 bag of watercress, 100g
- 1 bunch of basil, chopped
- pinch of black pepper
This is how you make it
Rinse the chickpeas, borlotti beans, and azuki beans well with cold water and allow to drain. Cook the garden beans for about four minutes in a large pan of boiling water and salt. Cut the tomatoes in pieces of 1/2 cm and chop the waterdress finely. Mix the ingredients in a large bowl and finish the salad with dressing, chopped basil and pepper.